AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Advanced integrated controls
- New technology
- Multi-residential priorities
We provide full-scale energy audit services, from the complete energy audit of a multi-residential portfolio to a building specific lighting audit or controls audit.
Our audit process is efficient, meticulous and timely. Your audit may include:
- Analysis of utility data and building data
- Inspection of existing onsite equipment and automation systems
- Inspection of existing lighting systems - in-suite, common area, exterior and underground garages
- Measurement of light levels
- Proposed solutions to save energy in the building system without negatively affecting outputs
- Potential energy savings, project costs and paybacks
- Identification of maximum government incentives available
MultiLogic sets the gold standard for project installations.
Under the direction of a Senior Project Manager, all our projects run on-time and on-budget. We provide proper planning, professional engineering, site inspections and inventory management to ensure your energy management solutions are seamlessly delivered.
We work in partnership with property management staff to carefully communicate with residents and minimize disruptions. Our engineering team and licensed electricians have years of high-level experience working in multi-residential buildings.
Post-installation, we conduct thorough inspections, provide support to on-site staff and complete LDC reporting requirements to accelerate our customers' incentive payments.
We take care to seamlessly integrate our solutions within a total multi-residential building system. We design with total lifecycle, maintenance costs and high performance needs in mind.
ENGINEERING & DESIGN
Our Professional Engineering team will analyse your needs and provide the best energy management option for the best price.
Our lead Professional Engineer has over 25 years experience in the design and implementation of energy efficient lighting and controls systems.
INCENTIVES COVER UP TO 50% OF THE PROJECT COSTS
MultiLogic has secured over $1-million in government incentives from local LDCs for retrofit projects. These generous incentives can cover up to 50% of the project costs.
We manage the entire incentive process:
- Design a solution
- Secure the maximum incentives available
- Meticulously file paperwork
- Lead inspections
Follow up to accelerate incentive approvals and incentive payments
Contact Us to secure your incentive today.